Certificate renewal

Hi,

Can you please help me renew certificate for unajmiiznajmi.me. I filled data I have in following lines.

My domain is: unajmiiznajmi.me

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): I use Sharedhosting on menet.me hosting reseller with shared IP address 5.100.154.160

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Linux shared hosting

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Menet.me

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): I don’t know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Cpanel 78.0.20

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Thanks in advance.

Hi @mirko.vujisic

if you use cPanel, then check your cPanel if there is a renew button.

Your certificate ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=unajmiiznajmi.me )

N=unajmiiznajmi.me
1 days expired	cpanel.unajmiiznajmi.me, 
mail.unajmiiznajmi.me, mail.unajmiiznajmi.me.cp-uk-2.webhostbox.net, 
unajmiiznajmi.me, unajmiiznajmi.me.cp-uk-2.webhostbox.net, 
webdisk.unajmiiznajmi.me, 
webmail.unajmiiznajmi.me, www.unajmiiznajmi.me, 
www.unajmiiznajmi.me.cp-uk-2.webhostbox.net - 9 entries

looks like a cPanel certificate. But if your renew doesn't work, perhaps ask your hoster.

1 Like

Hi @JuergenAuer

Thanks for a quick response. There is Auto SSL button but it says AutoSSL in progress… and it’s like that form the start and stay that way all the time. I didn’t even start it. I’m still waiting for a response for Hoster, but in case of there’s delay can I do anything with you to speed up process?

That's really bad, sounds, that the installation is buggy.

Shared hosting -> your hoster has to fix that.

Thanks for the information.
Guess I’ll wait for them.

Have a nice day.

One “bad idea”: Are you able to restart your server?

Perhaps that cPanel hangs (without doing something) and you can repair your system with a boot?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.