How to renew my certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:
kehoc.net

I ran this command:

How to renew my certificate

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Hello, and welcome.

How did you get the certificate the first time around?

If it's not renewing automatically, you'll probably have to repeat the same procedure.

There's also the possibility that you just forgot to enable automatic renewals, and you should just do that.

2 Likes

Hi @sawsha, and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

There is also the possibility that it has renewed (on March 21) and the web service needs a restart to use the renewed cert.

In any case, the cert currently in use still has more than one month of life left in it.
[the default for ACME clients to initiate certificate renewals is when 30 days are left]

2 Likes

I am trying to renewing certificate and facing this problem. In the script, surely contain auto renewing code but fail. Please check some error message from server in linked document: Here
Could you guide me please, how to solute this issue. Thank you.

1 Like

What's your webserver?

It looks like you're using the standalone plugin instead of the proper one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.