Account is not registered

Good afternoon, I read many similar topics but could not solve the problem, the certificate ended and when I tried to install a new one, the error was that the account was not registered, but I registered it with the command:

certbot update_account -m yaolegsenik@site
tell me what the problem is. Thank you

My domain is:datas-tech.com

I ran this command: sudo /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/lego --tls --email=“yaolegsenik@site” --domains="datas-tech.com" --path="/opt/bitnami/letsencrypt" renew --days 90

It produced this output: Account “yaolegsenik@site” is not registered. Use 'run' to register a new account.

My web server is (include version): AWS lightsail wordpress website

Certbot is not lego.

2 Likes

@Osiris Hello, certificate expired on my site. I tried to update it with the command indicated above, and received an error related to the account. tell me what else is needed to resolve my issue, namely renewal of the certificate

Based solely on the error message/help provided...
[since I don't use lego]

I would try something simple, like:
sudo /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/lego run --email=“yaolegsenik@site”

2 Likes

Hi, I tried your option, but it also did not work, gave an error on -email. I solved the issue with a certificate, I will write in the next message.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. The solution was as follows:

cd /tmp
curl -Ls https://api.github.com/repos/xenolf/lego/releases/latest | grep browser_download_url | grep linux_amd64 | cut -d '"' -f 4 | wget -i -
tar xf lego_vX.Y.Z_linux_amd64.tar.gz (X.Y.Z - current version of LEGO on Github)
sudo mkdir -p /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt
sudo mv lego /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/lego

sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh stop

sudo /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/lego --tls --email="EMAIL-ADDRESS" --domains="DOMAIN" --domains="www.DOMAIN" --path="/opt/bitnami/letsencrypt" run

sudo mv /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.crt /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.crt.old
sudo mv /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.key /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.key.old
sudo mv /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.csr /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.csr.old
sudo ln -sf /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/certificates/DOMAIN.key /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.key
sudo ln -sf /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/certificates/DOMAIN.crt /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server.crt
sudo chown root:root /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server*
sudo chmod 600 /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/server*

sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh start

Used documentation - Generate and Install a Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate for a Bitnami Application

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.