Untrusted site by VPN

Hello, when the site is accessed via VPN the user cannot access it because he receives a message that the site is classified as untrusted. This started happening after the certificate was renewed on 10/28. What could be happening?

My domain name is: https://broto.com.br/

Hello @Gisele, welcome to the Let's Encrypt community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Based off of SSL Server Test (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs) results for that domain name all looking good,
SSL Server Test: broto.com.br (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

It seem like the issue would be client side (including the VPN as a client consumer of the domain),
have all the Caches of the client side been cleared and restarted?
It seems like the client side is not following the Chain of Trust - Let's Encrypt properly.

1 Like

Side note:
Using https://securityheaders.com/ the result from here Scan results for broto.com.br
I've never seen such a large content-security-policy-report-only, I am not saying that it wrong or bad or anything other than it is just something I haven't seen before.

2 Likes

Oh, one more thing @Gisele; we are heading into the season of different time zones changing from Sumer Time (or Winter time for some south of the equator) to Stand Time (or away from it for some south of the equator); I am wondering if this it a Time Change condition happening.
(Seems unlikely as the certificate as Valid from Fri, 28 Oct 2022 17:28:08 UTC).

2 Likes

Here SSL Server Test: broto.com.br (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs) I do see a second certificate being served also; with Subject 123magic.com and
Alternative names 123magic.com bloombooks.com earlyreads.com hometownworld.com prod.123magic.com prod.putmeinthestory.co.uk prod.putmeinthestory.com prod.simpletruths.com putmeinthestory.co.uk putmeinthestory.com read.sourcebooks.com simpletruths.com www.123magic.com www.bloombooks.com www.bloombookscreative.com www.earlyreads.com www.hometownworld.com www.putmeinthestory.co.uk www.putmeinthestory.com www.simpletruths.com MISMATCH

1 Like

Thank you so much, Bruce!

3 Likes

@Gisele have you been able to solve the issue(s)?

2 Likes

I sent your comments to my technical team. They are investigating.

4 Likes

If you can, please show a picture of this message.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.