Twitter @letsencrypt_ops integration broken?

:wave: Hi folks,

Is the @letsencrypt_ops Twitter integration broken or maybe stuck? I notice there hasn't been an update posted by the account since the July 2nd release.

If I check status.io I can see there was a deploy announcement on the status page for July 7th that doesn't seem to have a matching tweet from @letsencrypt_ops.

It doesn't look like the missing July 7th deploy was reverted or otherwise skipped, because production Boulder is currently reporting a commit hash/build date from the 7th that matches the status page update:

Boulder=( +cb06fe8 Wed Jul 8 01:38:25 UTC 2020)

Could someone check if there's something jamming up the status page -> twitter integration? cc @staff

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the report @cpu!

I’ll check the integration. It’s possible it is not working.

I checked the status.io history, it is possible the check mark wasn’t selected to tweet the updates but I can’t find that status.io let’s me see if it was or not.

Update: While writing this there was a Cloudflare DNS outage that let us test our Twitter integration and it looks to be working (at least now). I’ll keep an eye on it for next deploy.

4 Likes

Thanks! Best of luck weathering the Cloudflare outage.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.