Im having issues with cerbot. I had to reinstall and deploy several droplets on Digital Ocean Cloud for the same domain, each time I followed:
If someone could advise me when I am able to create a new cert or how I could link my domains with an existing one. I would like my site to be secure.
Thanks in advance. Waiting for a response!
You can learn about the rate limits at
You’ll have to wait a week after the issuance of the first certificate before you can issue more certificates for these two names. However, with this particular rate limit, you could add an additional domain (like
othersubdomain.loudway.com) and issue a certificate immediately for all three names, because it wouldn’t be the “exact set of domains”.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.