Synology error connecting to Let's Encrypt

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:server.nativevegsolutions.com.au;home.nativevegsolutions.com.au;sever.nativevegsolutions.com.au

I ran this command: Synology DSM request for certificate

It produced this output: Failed to connect to Let’s Eccrypt. Please make sure domain name is valid

My web server is (include version): Synology Diskstation DSM 412+

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Linux

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: crazy domains

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

Hi @NVS111

is this correct? The third isn't defined - sever instead of server.

Then it's the same as your first name, so it's duplicated.

Second domain answers, first doesn't answer. A working port 80 is required (DSM error messages are sometimes curious).

1 Like

My apologies

The server name is: nativevegsolutions.com.au and alternate names are home.nativevegsolutions.com.au and server.nativevegsolutions.com.au

Kind Regards

Eren Reid

Director/Botanist

image001.png

ABN: 63 584 896 400

PO Box 41, Kalgoorlie, WA 6430 Ph: (08) 9021 5818 Mob: 0407 998 953

http://nativevegsolutions.com.au

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

W50

My domain is: tcsyn.solasis.co.uk; tlsyn.solasis.co.uk

I ran this command: Synology DSM request for certificate

It produced this output: Failed to connect to Let’s Eccrypt. Please make sure domain name is valid

What am I doing wrong…

I am a newbie at this so no reply is too obvious to me at the moment

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.