SSL issue your connection is not private

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: www.ibchospitality.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):Apache 2.14.18(ubuntu)

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:AWS

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

I have renewed ssl certificate for this domain and it shows it is valid till 15 August ,2018 but most of the times when I am visiting site it gives error “Your connection is not private” but when I am reload page it disappears (I did all stuff including clearing brower cache,open in incognive mode and even cleared network cached).

I also checked with Qualis Lab ssl checker and it gives “A” rating but mentioned problem occurs most of the time and shows certificate is expired on 12th May 2018.

You are serving different certificates for www.ibchospitality.com and ibchospitality.com.

Thanks for quick response bytecamp.

Now,I have added ibchospitality.com domain under certificate name www.ibchospitality.com

Here is output of command : sudo letsencrypt certificates

Certificate Name: www.ibchospitality.com
Domains: www.ibchospitality.com ibchospitality.com
Expiry Date: 2018-08-15 08:52:01+00:00 (VALID: 89 days)
Certificate Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.ibchospitality.com/fullchain.pem
Private Key Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.ibchospitality.com/privkey.pem

still this problem occurs.

You - of course - have to configure your webserver accordingly. It has to use the files below /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.ibchospitality.com/, is this the case?

SSL conf file, configured as follows :

SSLCertificateFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.ibchospitality.com/cert.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.ibchospitality.com/privkey.pem
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.ibchospitality.com/chain.pem
Include /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf

is anything missing ?

No, this is correct. But I see your case: your server somehow delivers different certificates on subsequent requests.

AWS restart did the trick thanks for your assistance throughout this communication.