SSL Certificate is not secure

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.

My domain is: http://www.go.alma-tke.com/

I ran this command:

It produced this output: SSL Certificate not secure

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Chrome

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: WIX

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): i don’t know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
Website platform is Wix. I am in Wix and they say the SSL is secure and updated. But it expired yesterday. I know Wix uses Lets Encrypt for SSL Certificates. I need to renew my ssl certificate asap. For the time being on wix, i turned OFF the ssl and the live site displays fine. But when i toggle it to back on, the live site says its not secure. need help asap please!

Have you tried restarting the web service?
It may be that the cert has been updated but not yet in use.

what do you mean by restarting? i’ve logged on and off and cleared my cache.

Wix is apparently wrong about this.

Please contact their support and show them

https://crt.sh/?Identity=%alma-tke.com&iCAID=16418

This shows that they did not succeed in obtaining a new updated Let’s Encrypt certificate for your domain. The “new” certificate simply does not exist at all. Probably only Wix can fix this, because I don’t believe that they give you tools to do it for yourself (although I’m not totally familiar with their environment, so if they say otherwise, please feel free to come back and tell us what they wanted you to do).

thank you. that’s what I thought. Unfortunately Wix’s call center is closed on fridays, so I’ll have to wait until monday. I filled out a support ticket already. Not sure how long that takes for them to resond.
Pretty frustrated as I wasn’t notified that it expired!

Maybe a CAA issue causing renewal failure? There is no alma-tke.com zone. There’s only a go.alma-tke.com one, so “dig alma-tke.com caa” fails (since the Wix nameservers return REFUSED), and it’s not on the exception list pasted the other day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.