SSL Certificate has expired - how do i renew

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: paragem.com.au

I ran this command: paragem.com.au

It produced this output:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to paragem.com.au. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it.

If you are on a corporate network or using anti-virus software, you can reach out to the support teams for assistance. You can also notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

My web server is (include version): don’t know

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): no

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
yes WordPress
The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

How did you renew the certificate in June, September and November?

https://crt.sh/?q=paragem.com.au

our IT Director renewed however he is unavailable at the moment and the client needs me to renew ASAP. I have no idea what to do so really need your help

Hi,

I suspect that your IT Director was doing manual renewal (since the issued time is inconsistent). In this case, you might also need to perform a manual renewal by hand.
First of all, do you have access to the login credentials of the hosting panel? (Hint: it’s the panel located here) If you don’t have access to that panel, then there’s nothing you can do to either get the certificate or install the certificate.

Thank you

thanks for your help. If i can get access to the cPanel, can you please give me instructions on how to renew manually?

Definitely.
Since the client site is using cPanel, i googled a tutorial for you.

Thank you

Thank you so much Steven - greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.