SSL Certificate CSR

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: siaht.org

I ran this command:don’t have the SSL certificate CSR

It produced this output: none found

My web server is (include version): 4.8

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): windows

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: register.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): na

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):na

What is your actual question? I.e., could you please tell us what you’re trying to do, with which software, what have you tried yet, what didn’t work et cetera et cetera…

I have purchased the SSL certificate from register.com and I want to add it on our website. I have installed the ssl ceritifcate plugin, but when i clicked on it it gives me a message saying no ssl certificate found, the tech team at register.com told me that I need a CSR and i would like to know how to generate it

Does your question have anything at all to do with the Let’s Encrypt service? Because it doesn’t sound like it does.

can you please direct me to wordpress.org CSR where can I get it, I don’t have a contact email or way to talk to them

Hi,

We don't know that either..

You should definitely do some research on Google. (Which just need 10 minutes and you'll know what you need to do)

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.