How to sign up in this website and validate My CSR

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: malkahtani.com

I ran this command: N/A

It produced this output: N/A

My web server is (include version): N/A mail for DNS

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): G Suite

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: G Suite from google.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

To the question in the subject, you don’t. Let’s Encrypt has no web interface to upload and validate a CSR. To learn how Let’s Encrypt works, start here:

If you want a web interface to issue a cert you can look here, but that really isn’t the recommended way to use this service:

2 Likes

Hi @malkahtani

are you really the domain owner? The domain is hostet via GoDaddy ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=malkahtani.com ):

Host T IP-Address is auth. ∑ Queries ∑ Timeout
malkahtani.com A 184.168.221.41 Scottsdale/Arizona/United States (US) - GoDaddy.com, LLC Hostname: ip-184-168-221-41.ip.secureserver.net yes 2 0
AAAA yes
www.malkahtani.com C malkahtani.com yes 1 0
A 184.168.221.41 Scottsdale/Arizona/United States (US) - GoDaddy.com, LLC Hostname: ip-184-168-221-41.ip.secureserver.net yes

and uses GoDaddy - Nameservers

Domain Nameserver NS-IP
malkahtani.com pdns07.domaincontrol.com / p21 97.74.111.53
Scottsdale/Arizona/United States (US) - GoDaddy.com, LLC
2603:5:21f1::35
Scottsdale/Arizona/United States (US) - GoDaddy.com

Checking the site there is a

Welcome to malkahtani.com
This Web page is parked for FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com

message.

With two questions:

Is this your domain?
Let's turn it into a website!

Would you like to buy this domain?

The status of your website is important to know, if you are able to install a certificate.

There is nothing from Google visible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.