Rate Limit Increase

Trying to find out the status of our rate limit increase. Submitted about a month ago and havent heard back . Is there something else I can do to change the limit? Current situation is we are about to take away a domain from the certificates and when we do that it request new certificates for each url. We have over the 50 so we will be stuck with invalid certificates until we wait week after week for these to be able to go through 50 a week.

1 Like

@lestaff can possibly answer your question, but they would require some info about your rate limit increase submission I recon. Not sure what they require, so I'll leave that for the staff to answer.


I received an email and the updated it today! Thank you for the mention @Osiris !


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.