OVH domain blacklisted - domain was considered unsafe by a third-party API

Hello,

My name is Christophe. I need help because I can’t regenerate my SSL certificate from Let’s encrypt using the management portal from OVH (provider). OVH told me my domain is blacklisted by Let’s Encrypt.
Can you tell me why and reactivate the domain ?
I had problems with the HTTPS version of the site and that’s why I tried to regerate several certificates. Maybe that’s why I’m blacklisted.
Can someone tell me how I can reactivate this possibility on the Let’s encrpyt side ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

My domain is: naturelich.fr

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: OVH

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): YES.

Hi Cristophe,

The Google Safebrowsing service had flagged naturelich.fr as an unsafe domain on 17/08/2017 which is why you weren't able to issue for it.

I just checked it manually and Google Safe Browsing now says:

No unsafe content found
This info was last updated on August 18, 2017.

Since the failure was on Aug 17th and the information was updated Aug 18th I believe you should be able to retry activating Let's Encrypt in your OVH panel. If you still have trouble I recommend contacting OVH support again and indicating that the domain is no longer blocked but you're still unable to issue.

Hope that helps!!

Hi,

Thanks for those details. I have tried again in my OVH management portal and it’s working again now. So the problem was indeed the unsafe content I have corrected since.

Thanks again,

Have a nice day !

Christophe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.