MisconfigurationError: Error while running apache2ctl graceful. using debian jessie 8 and apache2

Hi I download the latest version of the certbot. and did

./letsencrypt-auto

and after I enter the domain name, I received an error.
I am using debian jessie 8 and apache2 2.4.10

|rtbot_apache/configurator.py", line 1652, in cleanup                 │
                                                       │     self.restart()                                                   │
                                                       │   File                                                               │
                                                       │ "/root/.local/share/letsencrypt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ce │
                                                       │ rtbot_apache/configurator.py", line 1541, in restart                 │
                                                       │     self._reload()                                                   │
                                                       │   File                                                               │
                                                       │ "/root/.local/share/letsencrypt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ce │
                                                       │ rtbot_apache/configurator.py", line 1552, in _reload                 │
                                                       │     raise errors.MisconfigurationError(str(err))                     │
                                                       │ MisconfigurationError: Error while running apache2ctl graceful.      │
                                                       │ httpd not running, trying to start                                   │
                                                       │ Action 'graceful' failed.                                            │
                                                       │ The Apache error log may have more information.                      │
                                                       │ (98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to    │
                                                       │ address [::]:80                                                      │
                                                       │ (98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to    │
                                                       │ address 0.0.0.0:80                                                   │
                                                       │ no listening sockets available, shutting down                        │
                                                       │ AH00015: Unable to open logs

By the look of the error message, something is already listening on port 80 (HTTP) and it’s not necessarily an Apache. If you don’t know what that is, running lsof -i might help to find out.

im having the same issue here is my port list how can i fix this
(note Debian 9)

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 10218/nginx: master
tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 10218/nginx: master