Let's Encrypt SSL failed to issue certificate

Hello! We want to install Let's Encrypt SSL to my domain https://softonhost.com, but when we try to install ssl we see these error. How we can fix this error.

There was a problem processing your request

Hi there and welcome to the community! When opening a thread in the #help section, you should have been provided with a questionnaire. Maybe you've removed it (which you shouldn't have) or it didn't show up, I dunno. Anyway, I'll post it again below and add a little nuance to it, as I suspect you're trying this from some kind of control panel:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: softonhost.com

I ran this command (here the questionnaire means what you did exactly to trigger to get a certificate, which often is running a command, but with control panels, it's probably something else):

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

5 Likes

anyone can help me

The purpose of Osiris posting those questions (like the purpose of giving you those questions in the first place when you started this topic) was that you answer them. They ask for information we need in order to help you.

7 Likes

Yeah. So as @Osiris and @danb35 have stated... We need more information to give you the support that you have requested. Please allow us to troubleshoot your situation and help you resolve your issue(s).

6 Likes

Sir how I can fix this error

Please see post(s) 2,4 and 5.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Hello @umardaud, in order to allow us to help, this information contains nothing that you won't needed to publicly supply to customers (indirectly in one form or another).

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

3 Likes

For example @umardaud if you have shell access we can ask you to run a command like openssl version so we would know what version of OpenSSL your system has; and if your shell access has access to being root for more advanced and need adjustments. Also the Operation System and version are important. And very important is what Server Software you are using so we can help you with tools like https://ssl-config.mozilla.org/ and documentation to point you to Security/Server Side TLS - MozillaWiki

Thank you for assisting us in helping YOU!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.