Lets Encrypt Cert not renewing with Host

My domain is: www.bluebearwood.co.uk

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: TSOHOST

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): YES

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Sorry I can’t fill in much of the above… I’m not very techie. My certificate isn’t renewing via my host… tsohost. It should have renewed on the 24th May. I’ve been using Let Encrypt for a few years and it’s always renewed fine (sometimes I have to renew it manually via control panel). TSOHost are saying they don’t know why it’s not working and they can’t do anything and are pushing for me to buy an SSL cert that I’m not going to do. Can anyone help?

1 Like

1 Like

Could this be your case? https://www.rogeriodasilva.com/lets-encrypt-not-working/

It is about TSOHost and, by the look of it, the issue could be persmissions-related (considering that “fix” described there worked). Maybe give it a go?

2 Likes

I’ve just managed to fix it by removing the .com domain alias
I have no idea why it worked but everything seems fine now

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.