Unable to renew ssl cert via tsohost panel

Hello - my certficates didn't auto-renew and now I can't seem to update them.

My domain is: www.thereverend.co.uk

I ran this command: (none - I use the 'Request SSL' button as part of the 'lets encrypt' option on my cloud platform management tool [hosting])

It produced this output: an error (I have a screen shot but I'm only allowed 1 screenshot as a new user)

My web server is (include version): I don't know

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): linux (version I don't know)

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: TSOHost

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I don't know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): yes.

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): I'm not using Certbot

My Certificates didn't auto-renew and I'm not able to get them to renew as usual. Any ideas what could be causing the break or how to get renewed certificates? I'm not very technical so I don't know how else to update them

I've contacted my host and they say it 'could be a Lets Encrypt issue' but they are working to fix.

Is there another way to update the certificate?

1 Like

Hi @The_Rev

add a reply with the screenshot. The error is required.

1 Like

Hello JuergenAuer,

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate you taking time to respond.

This is the error I am getting.

after 2 days of chatting with support they have had to manually do something to fix it and I now have an updated Cert until Feb 21.

I've no idea what they did.

I guess I don't have an issue anymore but I would love to know if there is a way to manually add the SSL Cert.

1 Like

That's not a Letsencrypt error, that's an error of the client your hoster uses.

So your hoster has to fix it.

It's the system of your hoster -> nobody knows that system -> ask there.

1 Like

Ok - will do.

:slight_smile:
Have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.