How to Renew expiring cert?

I got an email to renew. How do I renew? What good is this email if you don’t give a link and instructions on how to renew?

There are hundreds of different ways to issue certificates with Let's Encrypt, and the renewal process depends on which method was used. It is impossible to cover them all in one e-mail!

If you did not get the certificate in the first place, please ask the person who did for help renewing it. If that person was you, please answer as many of these questions as you can:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.