Certificate renew

Hi!
I have received several times your request to renew my certificate but

NEVER no way about how must do it.

Can you please inform me how / where can I renew my certificate?

Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards, Toni Baqués.

Hello @ea3bra, welcome to the Let's Encrypt community. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can read about those emails here: Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt

My assumption is that if you wish to continue use Certificates (which I recommend) is that you renew the Certificates.

Regarding:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Thank you for assisting us in helping YOU!

4 Likes

No, because there are SO many different ways to get certificates in the first place and thus also SO many different ways to renew them, there is no "one size fits all" answer to your question.

4 Likes

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com 1), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: ea3bra.ddns.net

I ran this command: I do not use any command... wich one???

It produced this output: N/A

My web server is (include version): Apache/2.4.46 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1g PHP/7.2.34 Server at localhost Port 80

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Windows 7 professional Service Pack 1

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): YES

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): NO

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Thank you for assisting us in helping YOU!

Missatge de Osiris via Let's Encrypt Community Support <notifications@letsencrypt.discoursemail.com> del dia dt., 14 de febr. 2023 a les 21:19:

1 Like

What ACME client are you using?

This is only a partial list

1 Like

How did you get the cert in the first place?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.