Error to install SSL

Hello everyone!
I no longer know how to make my site work in SSL
I have my first server with ISP Manager … (generally I have always used CPanel which went automatically), and I realized that we need to enable letsencrypt to put the site in HTTPS, my site is in the latest version of Joomla…
I activated letsencrypt as per the procedure but it gives me the following error…
my Joomla htaccess has not changed on my part, only the modification for the management of the Options FollowSymLinks and # RewriteBase /
Does anyone know how to help me?

javascript:;

Im confused…

Hi @manuelcuda, welcome to the community forum :wave:

From the looks of your screenshot I believe you might have a problem with your domain’s DNS. It’s quite tricky to debug that sort of problem without knowing the domain name. Could you share that?

Ah ok! my domain is italyitaly.ru
thank you for the help!

Thanks for sharing your domain. I was able to reproduce the same error you saw in your screenshot "Query timed out looking for ......".

How did you purchase this domain name? Was it only registered very recently? It seems like none of the .ru nameservers have a record for your domain and that's the source of your errors issuing certificates.

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

I have buy this server space to sweb.ru, have migrate my space from one italian provider, (netsons) since the site is in Russian, and with the threat of enabling the sites I am on a runet I'm afraid that one day they will close the accesses from abroad, to connect ...
Now... Registrar is Ru Center and nserver spaceweb.. to connect rucenter (where I just bought the name) to spaceweb (where I bought the space) have used only Name Server and not IP (ns1.spaceweb.ru, ns2.spaceweb.ru, ns3.spaceweb.ru, ns4.spaceweb.ru).

I did this several times through Aruba registrar and Hostgator server...

perhaps this operation gives problems with this registrar and this provider?

This is ns configuration to Ru Service

I had a doubt, do I have to change something from the point of view of CNAME on the ISPMANAGER server?

I think something has changed. When I check the .ru nameservers now I do see the delegation for italyitaly.ru where I didn't see any before.

These are the same nameservers I see now :+1:

Unfortunately all of them are returning REFUSED when I query them to ask for an A record for italyital.ru. See for example ns1.spaceweb.ru:

$> dig +noall +comments @ns1.spaceweb.ru italyitaly.ru 
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 50206
;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096

Perhaps you could ask the Spaceweb.ru support about why this happens? Do you know what the DNS configuration for italyitaly.ru looks like for Spaceweb.ru? I'm not 100% sure if I understand the different companies in your above text/screenshots and which are doing what :slight_smile:

I wrote to the assistance, let’s see what they answer me and update you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.