I’m trying to generate cert for my domain (www.nithyasanghachat.org) and I get this error:
- My Ubuntu 14.04 instance is running on Amazon AWS EC2,
- I had setup RecordSets in Route 53 as per documentation,
- I have set my Elastic IP as the A record.
- I have registered my domain name and got a confirmation as well
- I’m trying to setup RocketChat in this Ubuntu instance as per their documentation (RocketChat letsencrypt step) and got stuck on this step # 4
- I tested my domain in https://unboundtest.com/ and got this response:
;; opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 41305
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
Kindly help me resolve this issue.