Certificate not working

My domain is: majnusepucho.com
):

My hosting provider is godaddy

I downloaded the ssl certificate and after completing all the steps as stated by you, still my website is not secure. please help. Again and again Im using that certificate but still it shows not secure.

:

Hi @akashkashyap

what does that mean? GoDaddy has different options, so we need a lot more informations:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

PS: Checking your domain you have created one Letsencrypt certificate - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=majnusepucho.com#ct-logs

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-10-03 2020-01-01 majnusepucho.com, www.majnusepucho.com
2 entries duplicate nr. 1

But you don't use it, instead, there is a self signed certificate.

More critical: Your ip addresses:

Host T IP-Address is auth. ∑ Queries ∑ Timeout
majnusepucho.com A 166.62.28.120 Singapore//Singapore (SG) - GoDaddy.com, LLC Hostname: ip-166-62-28-120.ip.secureserver.net yes 2 0
AAAA yes
www.majnusepucho.com C majnusepucho.com yes 1 0
A 166.62.28.120 Singapore//Singapore (SG) - GoDaddy.com, LLC Hostname: ip-166-62-28-120.ip.secureserver.net yes

You use a secureserver.net server. So it may be impossible that you install the certificate.

Is there an option in your website management to install certificates? If no, you may not be able to use the certificate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.