Certificate expired when it was set to renew

My domain is:the-big-6.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):plesk

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:easyasphosting

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

I had a certificate on asphosting.net running Plesk. On the site it says that it expires on October 5, 2026 but also says that it will automatically renew. It did not renew. asphosting says to get support here.

Ideas?

I don't think people here are going to be able to give you much more guidance without information about the failures. Are there any logs that it gives? Or at least screenshots of what happens when you try using the control panel to manage and/or renew your certificate?

But at a first guess, it looks like any HTTP requests to that domain return a "403 Forbidden" error. Are you expecting that? If not, that'd be the first place I'd suggest looking.

Fully agree. But note the existing cert is a wildcard so the Let's Debug test for HTTP Challenge isn't the best for assessing why the DNS Challenge for the cert is failing.

I don't recognize their DNS provider so could not offer any advice on setting up automated renewal for it

I am seeing issues with DNS Name Servers here