Certbot not renew the certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: tt-osl-pokal.de

I ran this command: certbot --nginx

Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Which names would you like to activate HTTPS for?

1: mail.tt-osl-pokal.de
2: phpmyadmin.tt-osl-pokal.de
3: rainloop.tt-osl-pokal.de
4: ts3wi.tt-osl-pokal.de

Select the appropriate numbers separated by commas and/or spaces, or leave input
blank to select all options shown (Enter ‘c’ to cancel):
Obtaining a new certificate
Performing the following challenges:
tls-sni-01 challenge for mail.tt-osl-pokal.de
It produced this output: Client with the currently selected authenticator does not support any combination of challenges that will satisfy the CA.

My web server is (include version): 1.10.3

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Debian 4.9.82-1+deb9u2 (2018-02-21) x86_64 GNU/Linux

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: ispone

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

TLS-SNI-01 validation is being phased out.

You need to upgrade to a newer version of Certbot, or run a slightly different command.

now i have try this with certbot-auto but he says port 80 is not bind on ipv4 or ipv6

i have killed my nginx and i have install the new certbot on ubuntu repo and now all things run thanks for help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.