Can't receive an certificate! Help plz!

I can’t receive an Let’s Encrypt Certificate. Problems starts 2-3 weeks ago, when standard plugin for ISPManager 5 stops to work properly (earlier it works fine, I already have some certificates for other domain there). And now, when I try - It stays on first step - “The process of obtaining a certificate has begun”. No moving on. Even if you’re wait for 3-5 days (earlier process becomes to finish for 2-3 hours max!). Please, help me, my tech support can do nothing, they says, that problem is on your (letsencrypt’s) side. I believe in you, guys!

My domain is: dotvape.pl

I ran this command: I ran a standard process of creating a certificate via ISP Manager 5 control panel plugin

It produced this output: It stays on first step - “The process of obtaining a certificate has begun”. No moving on.

My web server is (include version): |Apache|2.4.6-67.el7.centos.6|
|MySQL|5.5.56-2.el7|
|PHP|5.4.16-45.el7|

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): |Apache|2.4.6-67.el7.centos.6|
|MySQL|5.5.56-2.el7|
|PHP|5.4.16-45.el7|

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: It’s VDS

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes…I guess…

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Yes, ISPmanager Lite 5.171.1

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): I don’t use a Certbot (a result of command is “-bash: certbot: command not found”)

Hello,

Let’s Encrypt didn’t create the ISP Manager control panel plugin. The authors of that plugin should be your first point of contact. If they can’t offer a solution, they should be able to provide you detailed information about what is going wrong.

Could you please post the log file mentioned on this page: https://docs.ispsystem.com/ispmanager-business/integrations/integration-with-lets-encrypt#IntegrationwithLet’sEncrypt-Logs . It would be a good place to start.

Ok, no problem. I’ve setup a “full logging”, and then ask for new certificate, wait for 3-4 mins and download. Unfortunately, some parts is on russian, and, as for me, it contains a lot of garbage information…
http://dotvape.pl/ispmgr.log
I think, I should decrease a logging level and try again.

Thanks.

Specifically for the certificates dotvape.pl_le1 and dotvape.pl_le2, I can’t see any sign that the certificate order was submitted to Let’s Encrypt.

At least, there are no ACME error messages, like there are for some of your other domains.

If you can increase the verbosity and try force update that certificate (https://docs.ispsystem.com/ispmanager-business/integrations/integration-with-lets-encrypt#IntegrationwithLet’sEncrypt-Updatethecertificate), maybe we can get more useful information.

But if that is the maximum verbosity, I would say that you probably need to push ISPManager support to investigate this for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.