Acme --deploy on Namecheap cPanel Hosting

I used the following --issue command successfully to generate Lets Encrypt certificates via terminal

acme.sh --issue -d example.com -d www.example.com \
-w /home/cpuname/example_com/public_html \
--server letsencrypt \
--ecc

And then this command to deploy the certificate successfully to cPanel
acme.sh --deploy -d example.com --deploy-hook cpanel_uapi

However, I get this following warning and error. Can someone help me resolve this?

Applying sitelist filter DEPLOY_CPANEL_AUTO_INCLUDE: *
Applying sitelist filter DEPLOY_CPANEL_AUTO_EXCLUDE:
warn [uapi] No domains passed in to CCSHooks::admin_certcopy! Context: HASH(0x391f230) at /var/cpanel/perl5/lib/CCSHooks.pm line 693.

It is related to the cPanel hooks used by acme.sh script during the deployment of certs. CCSHooks::admin_certcopy function is expecting domain info but its not receiving any. The warning originated in the CCSHooks.pm Perl module. Hasn't anyone experience this before?

1 Like

While you wait to see if anyone here knows you might try the official acme.sh github. That's no so much a cert issue but rather using some 3rd party API

4 Likes

sure, thx. I found only this. Not a solution but at least someone talking about it.

1 Like

You might also try a cPanel forum. Their API isn't unique to any particular ACME client

Or maybe even a general purpose programming forum like stackoverflow

Still, someone here might know but it's not our main focus

3 Likes

Have you been able to use those same steps before?
If so, where they also ECC type cert(s)?

Note: I don't use cPanel, nor much of acme.sh

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.