Zerossl cant verify ssl : "We were unable to verify your uploaded file. Please check for errors on your side "

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:rasoulimarket.ir

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): apachi

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): php

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): direct admin

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Hi @rahmanrigi

that's

Zerossl cant verify ssl

a Zerossl problem.

Please ask Zerossl.

PS: Your configuration can't work - see https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=rasoulimarket.ir

/.well-known/acme-challenge/random-filename is redirected to /, that's wrong. Remove that redirect.

2 Likes

PHP is NOT an operating system.

1 Like

To be more specific, ZeroSSL no longer uses Let's Encrypt after its acquisition by Apilayer earlier this year. So this forum is no longer the right place to ask for help with ZeroSSL.

If you want to use Let's Encrypt certificates, the best way is to install a Let's Encrypt client application on your web server. If you're the server administrator, it would be helpful if you could learn more about the software environment that you're running so that you can find which Let's Encrypt clients are available. If you're not the server administrator, your best option for using Let's Encrypt is to ask your server administrator for help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.