In the last couple of months, I had to install LetsEncrypt on a lot of WordPress sites and there wasn’t a single WordPress plugin that generated, verified and installed an SSL certificate along with HTTP to HTTPS redirection.
I spent the last two months developing ‘SSL Zen’ a WordPress LetsEncrypt plugin that helps you to -
- Verify domain ownership using HTML file upload.
- Generate an SSL certificate for your WordPress blog/website
- Install SSL certificate using cPanel. Verify if the SSL certificate is working properly.
- Redirect HTTP traffic to HTTPS
- Renew SSL certificate (Manually)
- The SSL certificate is securely sent to your registered email
- Based on Let’s Encrypt ACME API v2
- Browser-based installation
- No root access required, No programming knowledge required
- Works on shared hosting with cPanel (Godaddy, HostGator, 1&1, Bluehost)
- You can manually renew the certificates before 30 days of expiry. You will get a notification when your certificate is going to expire. If you forget to renew, we will send you an email notification too.
- Works with CloudFlare enabled on your website
Here are the screenshots for the plugin -
Linux hosting - cPanel (Not tested with other control panels)