Vestacp error 400

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: account account-login.xyz

My web server is (include version): ubuntu 18.04

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): vestacp

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): so im trying to get vestacp to work but im currently getting " Error: Let's Encrypt validation status 400"

when ever i click lets encryot support and then try to save it gives me a lets encrypt validtion status 400 error any advise on what im doing wrong ?

If account-login.xyz really is your domain name, then the issue might be that the hostname www.account-login.xyz does have an IP address associated with it, but the apex domain account-login.xyz does not.

But it would help a lot more if we could see the actual error message presented by the Let's Encrypt server or even better, the entire log. Please see if you can find that anywhere in VestaCP or otherwise ask a VestaCP support channel to learn how to get it.

2 Likes

Here is a list of issued certificates crt.sh | account-login.xyz, the latest being 2024-04-14.

1 Like