Trying to find out who registered our SSL so we can login and get info on it

We just learned that our SSL is provided by Let's Encrypt however no-one at the company is around that knows anything about it. Just trying to reach someone at Let's Encrypt so we can updated our contact/login info so we can manage our existing SSL certs.

Thanks, Dennis Ladnier
Technical Services and Lead Architect
dladnier@gobelgroup.com

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:
none
It produced this output:
none
My web server is (include version):
none
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
none
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
none
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
none
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
none
The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): none

Your site is hosted by https://wpengine.com/, so you're probably best off asking them.

Most likely, they are providing automatic managed SSL certificates for your site through Let's Encrypt via their hosting platform.

3 Likes

That I you for the info - I will reach out to them. The search continues!!

Dennis

1 Like

Note that there is no login info involved. Let's Encrypt does have the concept of accounts but not like something you can go to a webpage and sign in or anything, there is no password just a key file kept on your server.

So if you have administrative access to the server then all the info is already on there, if however the server is all managed for you (i.e. you cannot login to a console and run commands) then you can only use the admin web interface they provide.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.