There were too many requests of a given type :: Error creating new order :: too many failed authorizations recently

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: worldoilcorps.com

I ran this command: sudo certbot certonly -d worldoilcorps.com

It produced this output:
How would you like to authenticate with the ACME CA?

1: Spin up a temporary webserver (standalone)
2: Place files in webroot directory (webroot)

Select the appropriate number [1-2] then [enter] (press 'c' to cancel): 1
Requesting a certificate for worldoilcorps.com
An unexpected error occurred:
There were too many requests of a given type :: Error creating new order :: too many failed authorizations recently: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt
Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.

My web server is (include version): nginx, I think?

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Linux kali 5.10.0-kali9-cloud-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.46-4kali1 (2021-08-09) x86_64 GNU/Linux

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): certbot 1.18.0

A post was merged into an existing topic: Certbot certonly failed to issue