There was a problem processing your request

• Error issuing certificate
  • Failed to issue certificate
  • Updating challenge for tianshuyu.top: acme: error code 400 "urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns": DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up TXT for _acme-challenge.tianshuyu.top - check that a DNS record exists for this domain (order URL: https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/order/107093925/6878220157)

Hi @kaltesessen,

You will only be able to issue wildcard certificates through cPanel if you use the cPanel nameservers for your domain's DNS hosting.

Your domain is using Cloudflare for its DNS hosting, so you won't be able to issue a wildcard certificate via cPanel.

1 Like

How to pass the cpanel method to wildcard the certificate after canceling cloudfare

How to pass the cpanel method to wildcard the certificate after canceling cloudfare

If you're no longer using Cloudflare, then you could update your domain to use the nameservers provided by your cPanel host.

You'd need to make this change in your domain registrar's control panel (Aliyun?).

1 Like

Ok i try, thank you very much

Is it okay to enable cloudfare after issuing a certificate through cpanel?

I have changed my dns name server, but still this
There was a problem processing your request

That won't work in the long term, because cPanel will be unable to renew the wildcard certificate, after you switch back to Cloudflare DNS.

If you want to use Cloudflare in the long term, then you could more simply use Origin Certificates instead of Let's Encrypt certificates. This will ensure a secure connection between your cPanel server and Cloudflare. Then Cloudflare will generate its own wildcard certificates for your domain on the frontend.

Origin certificates are simpler because you don't need to worry about renewing them so often.

I'm not too sure - it seems to me like it should have worked

You may have tried too early after changing the nameservers.

If it keeps happening, you might need to ask IFastnet to increase the DNS cluster delay in their cPanel Let's Encrypt integration.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the answer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.