Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.
My domain is: *.thetixcenter.com
I ran this command: (I am using the le-cpanel plugin)
It produced this output:
There was a problem processing your request
Error issuing certificate
Failed to issue certificate
Error authorising domain (*.thetixcenter.com): acme error ‘malformed’: Error creating new authz :: Invalid character in DNS name
My web server is (include version): Apache 2.4.29
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Centos 7
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
DigitalOcean
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): cPanel (latest)