SSL Certificate renewal timeout

Hello gentlemen,

I requested too many certificates, which is solemnly my fault.
In https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=hldvy.com it is mentioned that I would be able to request new ones on September 27th.

The main problem is again coming from my stupidity - I did not back up the certs.

Is it somehow possible to issue new certificates earlier than the mentioned date?
I stumbled upon a thread here mentioning that there are some kind of "premium certs".

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kind regards.

1 Like

I would be interested in a link to that notion, because such a thing does not exist, not from Let's Encrypt at least: all certs are the same and all certs are free, as in, free beer.

Also, you have issued 5 certificates for hldvy.com which has triggered the " Duplicate Certificate limit of 5 per week". Earlier, you requested and got issued a (single) cert for the base domain as wel as the www subdomain. I would strongly recommend to get a cert with both those hostnames, as otherwise your www subdomain wouldn't work.

2 Likes

I apologize for the misleading sentence:
I noticed a guy mentioning premium certificates. I will look up the thread.

Thank you for the provided information!

2 Likes

Argh, I had too many opened tabs, can't really find the thread now.
Either way, I think this one can be closed, thank you Osiris, take care.

2 Likes

There was a user with a reply, now splitted in a new topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.