can anyone please replay me how to purchase premium SSL certificate as I am using free version, through Cloudflare on my website of Spotify. can someone guide me how can I transfer a website from free to premium SSL
there is no "premium SSL certificate" you can buy.
Letsencrypt certificates are free.
But there are some rate limits.
Just curious, but what's your definition of a "premium certificate" @gabrel?
By default, Cloudflare "bundles" up to 100 customer domains into their free SSL Certificates; so one customer's domain will likely be on a certificate alongside other customers' domains.
Cloudflare then upsells the following premium services, per domain:
- $5/month - Only your domain is on the SSL Certificate (isolated from other customers)
- $10/month - You can add additional hostnames to the SSL Certificate
- $200/month - You can upload your own SSL Certificate (e.g. LetsEncrypt, etc)
Whatever your definition of Premium SSL is, if you use Cloudflare your only options are:
- Purchase the SSL Certificate from Cloudflare
- Upgrade each domain to a Business Account.
What does this mean?
Well, you say "your only options are", but technically there's nothing wrong with the free Cloudflare certificate?
Ah, thanks @jvanasco - good to know.
So @gabrel : Ask Cloudflare, that's not a Letsencrypt question.
Or you could just not use Cloudflare for anything but DNS...
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.