Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain elegantwebdesign.de

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:
elegantwebdesign.de

My web server is (include version):
apache 2.4

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Ubuntu 14.04.6 LTS‬
with Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #53

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Host Europe

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
pelsk onyx

My settings of this domain are:
Let’s Encrypt SSL/TLS Certificate for elegantwebdesign.de

Note: The certificate will be automatically renewed 30 days in advance before its expiration.
Lets Encrypt elegantwebdesign.de This certificate will be renewed.

So I don’t understand why I’m getting the message: Let’s Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain elegantwebdesign.de

With regrads

Tom

1 Like

Hi @tomybyte

please read your complete message.

Then read

Checking your domain - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=elegantwebdesign.de#ct-logs

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-09-26 2019-12-25 divi.elegantwebdesign.de - 1 entries
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-08-20 2019-11-18 elegantwebdesign.de, www.elegantwebdesign.de - 2 entries
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-07-28 2019-10-26 elegantwebdesign.de - 1 entries

There are three different certificates.

If certificate (2) is renewed and if you use only (2), certificate (3) isn't needed. But Letsencrypt doesn't know if you need that certificate -> that's the mail.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Help understanding expiration notices

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.