Let's encrypt expiration certification notice for domains

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

alisia.biz
alisia.online
client.dynamicmarketinglab.com
dev.cbpro.in
info.theautomationarchitect.com
invoicesync.net
is2x.cbpro.in
mad.gosystems.io
new2.wedeliver.email
woods-squared.gosystems.io
www.alisia.biz
www.alisia.online
www.invoicesync.net

They are already renewed and showing as scure yet I still keep getting the email to say they re expired

I ran this command: the

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Hi @adriansavage,

I suppose you are receiving a mail because of this cert which is expiring today:

330959047  Final cert  alisia.biz   2018-Feb-14 19:48 UTC  2018-May-15 19:48 UTC  0 days      alisia.biz
                                                                                              alisia.online
                                                                                              dev.cbpro.in
                                                                                              invoicesync.net
                                                                                              is2x.cbpro.in
                                                                                              mad.gosystems.io
                                                                                              new2.wedeliver.email
                                                                                              www.alisia.biz
                                                                                              www.alisia.online
                                                                                              www.invoicesync.net

You also have a cert expiring in 35 days:

362090935  Final cert  alisia.biz   2018-Mar-22 08:32 UTC  2018-Jun-20 08:32 UTC  35 days     alisia.biz
                                                                                              alisia.online
                                                                                              dev.cbpro.in
                                                                                              dynetix.io
                                                                                              invoicesync.net
                                                                                              is2x.cbpro.in
                                                                                              mad.gosystems.io
                                                                                              new2.wedeliver.email
                                                                                              www.alisia.biz
                                                                                              www.alisia.online
                                                                                              www.invoicesync.net

And this is the current cert:

450428042  Final cert  alisia.biz   2018-May-08 05:49 UTC  2018-Aug-06 05:49 UTC  82 days     alisia.biz
                                                                                              alisia.online
                                                                                              bwtax.gosystems.io
                                                                                              dev.cbpro.in
                                                                                              dynetix.io
                                                                                              gdpr.dynamicmarketinglab.com
                                                                                              invoicesync.net
                                                                                              is2x.cbpro.in
                                                                                              mad.gosystems.io
                                                                                              new2.wedeliver.email
                                                                                              visionbiz.uk
                                                                                              www.alisia.biz
                                                                                              www.alisia.online
                                                                                              www.invoicesync.net

So, the cert expiring today is covering 13 domains, the certificate expiring in 35 days is covering 14 domains (you added dynetix.io) and the current cert is covering 17 domains (you added 3 domains bwtax.gosystems.io, gdpr.dynamicmarketinglab.com and visionbiz.uk) so, Let’s Encrypt thinks the certificates are not renewals (because they are not :wink: ), just different certificates covering a different number of domains so it informs you by mail. For LE, a renewal is a new certificate covering the same domains as the previous one.

If your current certificate is the right one, you should ignore the expiration notification you have received… and in 15 days you should receive 2 more notifications.

Cheers,
sahsanu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.