Let's Encrypt Cert unable to be updated

My domain is:webfilter.andover.wnyric.org

I ran this command: I do not know the command, but it produced this output:
[Tue Mar 23 17:04:05 EDT 2021] Single domain='webfilter.andover.wnyric.org'

[Tue Mar 23 17:04:05 EDT 2021] Getting domain auth token for each domain

[Tue Mar 23 17:04:06 EDT 2021] Create new order error. Le_OrderFinalize not found. {

"type": "urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited",

"detail": "Error creating new order :: too many certificates already issued for exact set of domains: webfilter.andover.wnyric.org: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt - Free SSL/TLS Certificates",

"status": 429

}

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):I do not know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

I do not know anything more.

Hi @bfedchak

please read the link shared in the error message.

You have already new certificates. So use one of these instead of creating the next.

I did not create these certificate. The vendor has been updating the certificates. Where would I find these other certificates?

Then ask your vendor. Looks like that tool you use is buggy. But if you don't know the details, it's a tool of your vendor -> he has to fix it.

I work for the Board of Cooperative Education Services in the State of New York and the vendor assists us with the Content Filtering of approximately 90 school districts. Could this be causing the issue? the amount of Certifcates they create for us? The SSL Certs are for different districts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.