Let’s encrypt plug-in needed for cPanel

Hi there, I would really appreciate if someone could help me to install let’s encrypt plug-in, i do not have this plugin

You're going to need to give a lot more information in order to get help. There are approximately a bazillion different hosting services out there. In some of them, using Let's Encrypt is basically a checkbox that's already there that you'd need to check, and in some of them you're administrating your own server and would need to install some client on the server yourself. What, exactly, are you trying to "plug-in" to?

4 Likes

Hi thanks @petercooperjr for replying, I want to install free SSL for some of my sites which are hosted on godady, and my team mate asked me to install free SSL we need let’s encrypt plug-in, i asked my gosdady support to install this plugin and he asked me to get this plugin files from letsencrypt.org and than he will install.

1 Like

Exactly which plug-in are they talking about?

2 Likes

This one " let’s encrypt plug-in "

I have seen plugins install on cpanel with this name " let’s encrypt plug-in
"

Welcome to the Let's Encrypt Community :slightly_smiling_face:

A long while back, FleetSSL was called the "Let's Encrypt plugin for cPanel". However, FleetSSL in now strongly discouraged for use with cPanel. For a while now, the official interface to acquire Let's Encrypt certificates in cPanel has been AutoSSL. If you don't have that, you can simply use CertSage, the ACME client that I authored, to acquire and install your Let's Encrypt certificates.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.