What let's encrypt still offering free ssl I want to install on cpanel

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Hi @tariq.sun,

If your CPanel-based hosting provider supports Let’s Encrypt, there may be a Let’s Encrypt button in the Security section of your control panel. If so, click on it and and you will be able to obtain and install a free certificate for your website in a few clicks.

If you do not see a Let’s Encrypt button, the SSL section of your control panel may indicate that it has AutoSSL enabled. If this is the case, you already have a free certificate from Comodo or Let’s Encrypt and you should be able to use SSL right away.

If your CPanel control panel doesn’t list any options for either Let’s Encrypt or AutoSSL, then your CPanel host doesn’t have support for obtaining certificates for you. In this case, we recommend that inexperienced users obtain a certificate from a commercial (not free) CA or switch to a hosting provider that does support Let’s Encrypt. But if you’re comfortable using the Linux shell via SSH, you can use acme.sh to automate certificate issuance even with CPanel hosts that don’t support Let’s Encrypt natively.

Another option is to use a web-based Let's Encrypt client like https://www.zerossl.com/, although this can be annoying due to the need to repeat the manual process at least once every three months before the certificate expires.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.