Laravel Forge Encrypt Auto-Renewal Email

My domain is: https://devcat-builder.sodiumhalogen.com/

My web server is (include version): Digital Ocean PHP + Laravel Forge.
Forge has done all of the setup and SSL renewals

After using the Forge SSL install process here (super simple):

I got an email mentioning that the auto-renewal will break on the 13th with this message:

Action is required to prevent your Let’s Encrypt certificate renewals from breaking.
Your Let’s Encrypt client used ACME TLS-SNI-01 domain validation to issue a certificate in the past 60 days.
TLS-SNI-01 validation is reaching end-of-life and will stop working on February 13th, 2019.
You need to update your ACME client to use an alternative validation method (HTTP-01, DNS-01 or TLS-ALPN-01) before this date or your certificate renewals will break and existing certificates will start to expire.

Are there any configurations I need to make in Digital Ocean or Forge to fix the auto-renewal? Or has this feature been removed from Forge for now?

FYI: the SSL is working properly for now.

Have you updated all software to the latest available version? Do you know what Laravel Forge uses for issuance under the hood?

Most likely, the issue is fixed in a newer version of the client used by Laravel Forge, but we’d need to know which client that is to be sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.