ACME TLS-SNI-01 domain validation update certificates help

My domain is: https://eco-toimistotarvikkeet.fi (We have plenty of other domains too, but if I get this certificate update after February 13 I can get all the others).

I ran this command: /root/certbot-auto renew --quiet to update certificates

My web server is (include version): Apache 2.4

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu Server LTS. 14.04 (Trusty Tahr)

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes

I got this email: “Action required: Let’s Encrypt certificate renewals”

Hello,
Action is required to prevent your Let’s Encrypt certificate renewals from breaking._
Your Let’s Encrypt client used ACME TLS-SNI-01 domain validation to issue a certificate in the past 60 days._
TLS-SNI-01 validation is reaching end-of-life and will stop working on February 13th, 2019._
You need to update your ACME client to use an alternative validation method (HTTP-01, DNS-01 or TLS-ALPN-01) before this date or your certificate renewals will break and existing certificates will start to expire._
If you need help updating your ACME client, please open a new topic in the Help category of the Let’s Encrypt community forum:

So I ask what is the easiest way to do changes that certificates will work after February 13.

I run command: certbot certificates

Attempting to parse the version 0.29.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/eco-toimistotarvikkeet.fi.conf with version 0.14.2 of Certbot. This might not work.
Attempting to parse the version 0.29.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/ letsencrypt/renewal/hiekkalaatikko.eco-toimistotarvikkeet.fi.conf with version 0 .14.2 of Certbot. This might not work.
Attempting to parse the version 0.29.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/ letsencrypt/renewal/static.eco-toimistotarvikkeet.fi.conf with version 0.14.2 of Certbot. This might not work.
Attempting to parse the version 0.29.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/ letsencrypt/renewal/template.eco-toimistotarvikkeet.fi.conf with version 0.14.2 of Certbot. This might not work.

**I have run /root/certbot-auto renew --quiet to update certificates so certbot-auto is new version. **
We will update Linux operating system in this year, but in meanwhile I must get these certificates to update correctly after February 13.

What should I update and do ?

1 Like

Hi. I'm closing this thread so that the conversation can be focused on your other one.