Integrate SSL certificate on blogger.com with using a own domain

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: www.wasserloesliche-etiketten.de

I ran this command: This site is created on blogger.com. How can I integrate or active the ssl certificate?

Hi @Krahwinkel

please check the documentation of blogger.com. I'm sure there is an integrated solution.

But normally Google uses it's own CA, so it's not a Letsencrypt problem, not part of this forum.

Hello Juergen,

thanks for your reply.
This is written on the google site:
Important: If you use CAA Records on your custom domain, add a record for letsencrypt.org, or Blogger won't create or renew your SSL certificate.

Best regards.

That is a very specific point about CAA. If you don't use CAA, that's not relevant.

Luckily, the guide from which you copy/pasted that specific sentence, does include a lot more information and steps to perform. At least, when I searched on "blogger.com let's encrypt" through Google, I came across Turn on HTTPS for your blog - Blogger Help which includes the "Important" statement and the how-to encrypt your site through Blogger.com.

Please go through all the steps on that guide. If it somehow doesn't succeed, please tell us as specific and detailed as possible, preferably with screenshots of the error and steps you did before the issue presented itself.

Mhm, yes.

That's an amazing answer / solution. That's what you have to do.

So do it, problem solved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.