Custom Domain on Blogger using Google Domain

My domain is: montysdayincourt.com and I cannot figure out how to allow you to create an SSL for my site.
Certificates

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Blogger

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

It seems you’ve managed to obtain cert(s) that cover the name(s) you expect to secure.
This site is here to help you get, and automatically renew, those cert(s).
[which you already figured out]

I think you now need help with using the cert(s) with the programs you want to secure.
That help would come from forums about that program or the program vendors’ site.

1 Like

Hi @JSM,

Blogger is a service owned and operated by Google, and it doesn’t use Let’s Encrypt certificates at all.

If your site is hosted on Blogger then you’ll have to use Blogger’s own HTTPS features, which are apparently described at

https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/6284029?hl=en

and if you have further trouble with that you’ll have to ask the Blogger team, or on a forum for Blogger users.

The Let’s Encrypt community can’t help with this because our services and technology don’t enter into the picture at all here, unless you plan to change your hosting away from the Blogger service and onto some other hosting provider.

But I have a google domain and they tell me to use let’s encrypt but don’t explain how. I will figure it out…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.