I dont understand how i can fix my problem with certificates

Hello my domains is www.uberpay.us
I m received email i dont understand how i can fix what the message i m received certificates , in i need help for fix that pls i m used my domaines with ubuntu thank you

And i m think i was deactivate notification of email not on purpose

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

As for your second post, please see the "Unsubscribing" section of the Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt documentation.

1 Like

Hi @Take009 and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

After you answer the questions above...
How did you obtain the cert used now?
I see that it will expire in six days.
[that is why you got the email]

1 Like

i m buy domain and is coming with them , how i can fix it ?

It looks like your site is registered and hosted through a service provider called Porkbun. Have you tried asking their support? If you didn't do anything yourself to create the certificate, then probably their software (or support people) did it for you, and so they're probably the ones who are in a position to repeat the process when necessary.

3 Likes

What i dont understand is i m received email from us where he said me i need to renew my certificated of my domains and now i m write you , you said me is no with u i can fix that?

Without example nor instruction?
They did not show you how to renew the cert?
Do you have root access to the server?

1 Like

i can show the email i m received from letsensrypt, yes i have acces to my server

We're familiar with the email, there is no need to show it.

If you have access, then you have all you need to fix the problem.
First, we must identify which ACME client that is being used.
On your server, please show the output of this search:
find / -name fullchain.*

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.