How to renew security certificate?

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: network.neweconomyorganisers.org

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Please help - I don’t know the answers to any of these questions! All I know is that my security certificate has expired and the developer who managed this previously for us is no longer doing so. How can I renew this certificate and get the website back?

Hi,

You can use zerossl.com or sslforfree.com to get a security certificate and install on your website.

Use this guide to install it.

Thank you

Since this process would have to be repeated every 90 days, I would suggest hiring a new developer (or hiring the old developer again) and ensuring that the developer has set up the certificate to renew automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.