How to renew my certificate

My domain is: weechat.arnauld.org

I ran this command: na

It produced this output: na

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): yes and no, I use a web panel and cli.

I installed on my server (which also has a let's encrypt certificate) running Yunohost https://yunohost.org/, the irc client/relay weechat and created a subdomain, weechat.arnauld.org, for it. I installed (but I forgot how :frowning: ) a let's encrypt certificate for weechat.arnauld.org so I can connect securely to my weechat relay on my server.

Now I receive an e-mail saying:

Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 19 days (on 17 Jul 20 15:26 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their
total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that means
renewing 30 days before expiration. See
Integration Guide - Let's Encrypt for details.

weechat.arnauld.org

But I don't know how I can renew it...

Thank you for any advices and help.

1 Like

Hello @damienbourgv!

You have a certificate that is valid and expires on August 18, 2020.
And if you forgot how you obtained the certificate the first time it looks like it is automated correctly and has been renewing on schedule for some time now.

EDIT: forgot the link: https://crt.sh/?q=arnauld.org

You can disregard the message. No problem.

Hope this helps
Rip

3 Likes

Hello @Rip ,
Thank you. And thank you for this useful link :slight_smile:

You're Welcome @damienbourgv

Good Luck
Rip

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.