How to do SSL Auto Renewal

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: api2.juvlon.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): ubuntu / centos

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): ubuntu / centos

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: AWS

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Depends on how you installed the certificate in the first place. Unfortunately, you didn’t mention the client you’ve used and you haven’t mentioned the command you’ve used to install it, so for now it’s impossible to answer the question.

Hello Sir
Actually i have a multiple domain which i had installed letsencrypt SSL domain and subdomain, its expire after every 90 days i want to set auto renewal for ssl, please suggest how to set auto renewal for domain on different server. i am using ubuntu and centos server also apache and nginx server.

How did you install the certificate originally?

Start on this page and tell us if you recognize anything familiar:

You didn’t answer my questions: how did you install the certificates in the first place? What client did you use?

actully this installed by previous one administrator n now i am new here.

wait, @adityakamble

you do realize that your certificate was last renewed two days ago and it’s working, do you?

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=api2.juvlon.com&hideResults=on&latest

Hello Sir
I had renewed certificate manually but i want to renew as auto renew we have 5-6 different domain i want to renew it auto before expire.

Ok, you need to find out if there is an ACME client installed on your machine.

try:

• which certbot
  • history | grep certbot
  • history | grep api2.juvlon.com

How did you renew it? What software did you use? What commands did you run?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.