Certificate renewal

I noticed that one of our sites, comedaddymummy.com, have an expired certificate. Please assist in renewing the certificate, while also setting up auto renewal.

Thanks in advance for your time.

1 Like

Hi @skidambi75

start with some basics:

Then select a client.

1 Like

Alternatively, we have this form (which appears for new questions under the Help category, but not under the Issuance Tech category, which I think you originally selected) to help us learn more about what you’re doing, so we may be able to give you a relevant answer in terms of the software environment that you’re currently using.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Letsencrypt Team:

Nothing to worry about.

We had an issued certificate for the domain, comedaddymummy.com. That certificate expired and we could not locate the original certificate details then. So, I was wondering whether your team could help in renewing the certificate.

Anyways, we renewed that certificate later on and now the SSL certificate is fully functional for the site, comedaddymummy.com. We also have set up auto renewal, which should address any future renewal of certificates for this site automatically.

If we were to have any further issues, I will certainly get in touch with your team.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.